Re: [TenTec] Head-Phone volume in Orion2

To: <geraldj@weather.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Head-Phone volume in Orion2
From: "Richards" <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:36:27 -0400
Good point, Jerry.   I think it applies to microphone selection
and use, as well.

That is the reason I often recommend a good, but not always
the best microphones for ham use.   Consider how the Shure
communications mics are of limited range by design and they
have a real good following.

Just MY take,... anyway.