[TenTec] Very seriously considering a trade

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Very seriously considering a trade
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 21:06:29 -0500
I thought I would never say this about my FT-1000MP MKV.

But I am very seriously considering a trade for a TenTec of some kind.

I know I will have to loose the 200W of power, but what would be an equivalent
TenTec as far as the other important features such as
filtering, DSP management, Notch and Width control, Bandpass, IP0, memories,
built in keyer, dual watch, split operation for DX,
ect.

Bob AD5VJ