[TenTec] For Sale: Orion II and accessories

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Orion II and accessories
From: kz5d@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 15:46:42 -0400
Here's your chance to own a great radio with accessories at a sensational
price. My Orion II is in perfect working order and has the 3 extra filters: 1.8
khz, 600 and 300 hz included. I am also including the Remote Pod. I am the
original owner and it has been in a non-smoking environment. The unit will be
shipped in the original carton with instruction manual. Package deal for $2975.
Contact via cell phone or email: 337-789-3942. Or send to: kz5d@aol.com