[TenTec] TenTec Computer interface, filters, and power supply FS

To: TenTec List at contesting <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Computer interface, filters, and power supply FS
From: "Ken Simpson, W8EK" <W8EK@speakeasy.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:50:28 -0400
TenTec Items For Sale:

TenTec Model 258 RS-232 interface board w/258-IBM Software
This accessory will add a computer interface to TenTec HF
transceivers. I know for sure it works with the 585 Paragon,
and my memory says it also works with the Omni V, and I
think the Omni VI, although I think certain interations of
the Omni VI included it as standard.  It consists of a plug
in board, plus cabling to a DB-25 connector.
In addition to the hardware, I also have the software, for
use on a standard PC.
It is in good shape and works fine.
$125 for both the hardware and software

TenTec 285, 500 Hz filter
500 hz for CW or digital use
Fits Corsairs, Paragons, Omni V and VI, and others.
This one has its paperwork and looks like new. $75

TenTec 288, 1800 Hz filter
1800 hz for wide CW, narrow SSB or digital use
Fits Corsairs, Paragons, Omni V and VI, and others.
It looks like new, with paperwork. $75

"Switcher / 25" 25 amp switching power supply
This is a 25 amp switching power supply in a case that
matches the early Omni series case, with the metal bezel
around it. It is in a case that is the same size as a 243
remote VFO. It has an ammeter on the front, along with
Switch, TenTec logo, and output bulb. The front panel
basically looks like a 280 power supply with a metal bezel,
but says "Switcher/25" on it. It is very quiet, and well
shielded, and does not produce any electrical noise that
I could find. $150

CMOS Iambic Keyer

This keyer features a build in set of HamKey Paddles.
The front has speed control, plus a volume control for
the sidetone volume. Of course that means that it can
also be used for code practice. Also on the front panel
is a 3 position switch that turns off the output to the
transmitter (for code practice), puts it in to "Keyer
mode", or locks it on for transmitter tune up.

The rear panel has provisions for an external speaker
(one is built in), external key, external paddles, plus
jacks for keying the transmitter. There is also a connector
for external 9 to 12 V DC power, although it can be powered
by a regular 9 V battery if desired.

It works fine and is in extremely nice condition. $50

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson