Re: [TenTec] Another PTO rebuild question: Where does second pin go?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Another PTO rebuild question: Where does second pin go?
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:15:36 +0100
Andrew,

Understood!

If I recall correctly, the pin on the Corsair II  rebuild kit was a very
small "roll pin". If yours is the same, gripping it with pliers and
rotating it as you push it in may help; but you need to rotate it the
correct way so that pin diameter decreases rather than increases .... if
that makes sense :)

Steve G3TXQ