Re: [TenTec] Think about trading for another HF rig? ; the grass isn't

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Think about trading for another HF rig? ; the grass isn't always greener at the other side of the fence...
From: Arthur Trampler <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:51:31 -0700 (PDT)
Duane,

Thank you for the words of reason.  I can't speak to the Orion, because I don't
have one (and my point was not to say, "The K3 is superior.").  I only wanted
to mention that diversity RX can make a difference when dealing with multiple
signal paths.

I have an Option 3 with the low passband 250hz  filter in N2 and the low
passband CW roofing filter...and the O2, K3, and maybe the Flex 5000 are the
only rigs I would consider replacing it with, and for comfort level and
ergonomics the Orion leads in my subjective wish list.

73 All,
Art, KØRO