Re: [TenTec] FS: OMNI VII (AT), Extras

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: OMNI VII (AT), Extras
From: "Arthur Lewis" <wa8vsj@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 23:30:25 -0400
Ed

I have a Omni VI option 2 in excellent condition with the matching power
supply with speaker. Option 2 is basiclly option one done by TT with the
button replacement instead of the stick on button letters. I would be
interested in making a trade if we can work out a price. This unit has the
2.4, 1.8 and 500 hrz filters and was back to TT last year for aliginment. I
also have a like new Jupiter with the antenna turner that I would trade or
sell. My home QTH  is in Delray Beach and my daughter lives in Marco Island.
Maybe we can work out a way to make the trade without doing any shipping.

Please email me at this address (wa8vsj@ameritech.net) if you have any
interest.

                 73
                   Art WA8VSJ