[TenTec] CW filter for Omni-VI+.... What model? 250Hz, 9MHz... LOW TONE

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] CW filter for Omni-VI+.... What model? 250Hz, 9MHz... LOW TONE CW!??
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:36:33 -0700
The sheer volume of what I forget is staggering!!

Since I owned an Omni-VI+ last I have altered my CW operating to using a
low tone CW offset (450-500Hz) due to advancing tinnitus. I just
received a wonderful model 219... installed... then realized that it
won't center for low tone operation (ahhhh, the light bulb begins to
illuminate... dimly but)... I now recall that there was another filter
for low tone operation but it isn't referenced in the owners manual.
Yes, there is one for FSK but that is offset high... there was one for
us low tone CW ops.... Anyone remember what the model number is?

73,
Jerry, KG6TT

--
Ralph Jerald "Jerry" Volpe