[TenTec] 2nd rx with Orion II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 2nd rx with Orion II
From: "Natan" <w6xr@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:15:51 -0500
Dear Friends,

I feel I'm about to ask a question probably  having a simple, well
distributed answer, but the solution is evading me.  My Orion II is my
primary radio, however, on 160 and 80 there are times my well worked over
Collins 75A4 receiver performs quite well.  Is there a way I can use the
built in Orion II switching arrangements to feed not only the Orion II but
at the same time give equal signal to the 2nd rx. which would be the 75A4.
Writelog might be able to handle the detected audio switching but I can't
figure out how to excite the 75A4 at the same time as the Orion II.  The
detected audio makes it way to a pair of Heil "silent" headsets.  Ideally, I
would like the audio from the Orion II in one ear and the audio from the
75A4 in the other.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks and 73,

Natan W6XR