[TenTec] FS/FT Omni 7 w/filters & desk mic, 238B tuner

To: "Tentec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS/FT Omni 7 w/filters & desk mic, 238B tuner
From: "Denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:04:18 -0800
Since getting my Orion 1, I now have a used TT Omni 7 with filters plus 709
desk mic and stand.
Omni will not xmit on 10 or 12 meters without shutting itself down due to
excessive dc current draw...I suspect a bad relay on the passband filter board.
Other bands work fb. Also has some scratches on the lcd screen...h9t really
noticable when the rig is on.
I am asking $1900.00 shipped and paypalled to USA addresses.

Ten Tec 238B tuner in mint condition...I got this just when TT went to the 238C
tuners so it is relatively new. Has had only 100 watts applied and has seen
very little use.  I am asking $500.00 shipped and paypalled to USA Addresses.

Am looking to trade, part trade for the following:

Smaller hf/vhf/uhf 100 watt rig that can be used mobile or base station back
up...must be in good condition plus some kind of hf mobile antenna system for
same.

Canon 5D, 5D mk II or 7D camera bodies in excellent condition...will trade rig
plus tuner directly for 5D MK II, Trade and cash on your end for 5D and so
on....am also willing to negotiate for some Canon L lenses.