Re: [TenTec] 509 Update

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 509 Update
From: geoffrey mendelson <geoffreymendelson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:07:59 +0200
On Nov 16, 2009, at 4:46 PM, Gary Harmon wrote:

> Talked to Ten-Tec and the parts I need are available (dial cord assy,
> accessory plug, AF Gain/ON-OFF switch and small PCB screws).  All
> that I
> need is a matching panel paint.  I'll inform the list of any success.

If this is going to be a "user" and not a display piece, you don't
have to get the color exact, or even "right". For example, the black
motif of the 515 argonaut is probably easier to duplicate.

I don't know if there were any different color schemes for the 509. I
have owned two 544's (triton 4 digital) and one was the ivory color of
my 509, the other (my current one) is a gray or silver color.

Geoff.
--
geoffrey mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Jerusalem Israel geoffreymendelson@gmail.com