[TenTec] 263G RVFO

To: "Ten-Tec Reflector \(Ten-Tec Reflector\)" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 263G RVFO
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:26:18 -0500
When I acquired my Corsair II a few years back, it came with a 260 Power
Supply and a 263 Remote VFO.  Functionally, of course, they're just fine,
but cosmetically, well, they're meant for the original Corsair not the
Corsair II.

A few weeks back, I was given a 960 Power Supply, which up until Field Day
had been in use with an Omni VI.  That rig, sadly, is no more, as it met its
fate at Field Day (what a drag).

AFAIK, there should be no reason I can't use the 960 with the Corsair II, as
I plan to do since it will cosmetically match.  That will also make the 260
surplus.

So the point of this is. is there anyone out there with a 263G Remote VFO
who'd be interested in a trade for a 260?  Or someone in need of a 260 &
263, that we can work something out with?

(The 260 is functionally fine, it has some cosmetic damage on the front. a
small dent and it looks like someone tried to mount something on the speaker
grill, as the two holes are spaced similar to a hand mike holder.  The prior
owner got the unit this way, so I don't know what the story is)

Please reply direct (w3wn at n3sh dot org) if interested.  Thanks!

73, ron w3wn