Re: [TenTec] Distortion SSB Omni VII

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Distortion SSB Omni VII
From: "Richards" <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 22:54:43 -0500
I can send you one from our local music store...
box says electret element, while FullCompass.com
says dynamic...   who do ya trust?  the box or the store
packaging...

Does it really say "Phantom power"  as I believe that is
incorrect - should read bias voltage - but then the mfr
may call it what it wants to suit public trends and conceptions.

Ya never know who to trust any more....

I have a yet unsubstantiated hunch that Yamaha has changed
from a dynamic to condenser element without changing the
model number.   I am working on proving this theory.