Re: [TenTec] humm

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] humm
From: "David & Chris Drake" <drakes@psci.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:06:41 -0500
Probably true !!  And good general advise.  TT now has a new supply inside
of the black speaker case, I guess due to demand for a "sitting next to the
transciever" supply.  Only $299 !

I'm using a new rigrunner setup with my RS35.  Wish I'd have thought of such
a scheme years ago.  The RS35 is about 4 ft. away from any rig it powers.
Running 3 transcievers through it (never all transmitting at the same time
of couse) plus a couple fans, and room for more stuff.
All working fine, and no Hummmmm here.

Also solved the "PS on the left side issue".  Will probably sell the 961
now.
David
Wd9cmd