Re: [TenTec] humm

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] humm
From: "Richards " <JRUING@AMERITECH.NET>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:50:33 -0500
Thanks for the reply, Jim.   I will -again- re-read the
material you reference, but I am afraid that I am still
a novice at electrical engineering and sometimes I
get lost in it.  Maybe more time on the task will help.

I think it is, however, quite amazing that there are
many, many manufacturers of ham equipment and
the stuff generally all works together well.  THAT is
quite a feat, I think, especially considering the number
of smaller companies and personal projects that
are designed and implemented throughout the hobby.
Very complicated stuff, and yet it generally all works
together correctly.

Back to school for me...

On 26 Nov 2009 at 12:30, Jim Brown K9YC wrote:

 > See the discussion of power-related buzz in my Ham Interfacing
> tutorial and the RFI tutorial.  .

Study the