Re: [TenTec] using OmniVI with Alpha 87A

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] using OmniVI with Alpha 87A
From: Dudley Hurry <jhurry@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 23:01:50 -0600
Allan,

The Alpha 87A is even better,  uses switching diodes,  much faster than
any relay,  no noise,  and will work QSK just fine,  thank you very
much..    Just Do not leave connected to your antennas when away (those
switching diodes do not like static discharge)  and do not running  more
than 150 watts in standby or pass through..   Much better than the TT
amp,  and more $$ too.

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ