Re: [TenTec] OMNI D .....reply, suggest put it in the MARA Newsletter...

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI D .....reply, suggest put it in the MARA Newsletter.....>
From: "al sirois" <alsirois@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:50:10 -0500

Good morning, John:

Bruce Randall who does the Newsletter will put it in there for you......

TenTec enthusiasts such as WB4PVJ, Taylor and W1KX, Bill & KY1C, John might
get the word out for you as well. The TenTec Reflector is always a good
spot; you might already have put it there. "tentec@contesting.com"

Contact Dudley, Net Control of the TenTec User's Net, 14.329 mhz, Sunday
afternoons, starting either 2030Z or 2300Z ET. It will not last long for
this group. Following the 20 mtr net is 7182 KHZ at 2330Z; I usually don't
hear them very well. Dudley is in TX.

Good Luck
Al & Shirley
N1mhc@arrl.net