[TenTec] Orion and Dx4win

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion and Dx4win
From: steve r <n8isaham@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 16:44:30 -0800 (PST)
I have an orion 1 and dx4win interfaced with a microham interface

on anything I use the logging program and the packet cluster built in to the
program to control the radio.

CW no Problem, SSB no issues, RTTY  seems to show up as pactor in the logging
program when on FSK on the radio and using the cluster to enter the call sign
and radio freq and mode. anyone else have a issue like this. or know how to fix
it. I assume its the radio to software decoding FSK as something else... thanks
Steve N8IS