[TenTec] FOR SALE: Omni VI+ (non-working)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE: Omni VI+ (non-working)
From: John Unger <w4au@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 20:23:36 -0500
I have a TenTec Omni VI+ (Omni VI with factory option 3 upgrade) for sale.
Before advertising it on eham, etc., I thought I'd stick it on this reflector
and give the true Ten-Tec fans a chance.

This radio is not working properly and is being sold for repair or parts
only. According to TenTec's service department the radio has problems
with its logic board (letter from them included), and they no longer
stock these boards and trouble-shooting and repair at their shop rates
would cost more than the rig is worth.

The radio includes 3 optional 6.3 MHz filters, 1.8 kHz, 500 Hz, and 250 Hz;
and an optional 500 Hz filter for the 9.0 MHz IF. The radio is a 9+
cosmetically and is from a non-smoking environment.

Asking $750 plus insured shipping from northern Virginia or $600 without
the 4 optional filters.

tnx es 73 - John, W4AU