Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 715 RF Speech Processor Opinion

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 715 RF Speech Processor Opinion
From: <wow_chf@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:35:39 -0500
Hello Fred:

Before you decide to add an outboard speech processor to the O2, you might
want to take a look at the article on my website regarding the adjustment of
the onboard processor.  When things are adjusted properly, and not as per
their manual, the O2 does a first rate job of increasing average power.
Check the URL below and scroll down the page until you find that particular
article regarding adjusting the output of the O2 and optimizing the
processor.  The article can also be found on the Orion 565 website files on
the Yahoo reflector.

73 and Happy DXing,

Mike
W2AJI