[TenTec] FS: microHAM USB Interface III for ORION/ORION II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: microHAM USB Interface III for ORION/ORION II
From: "Charles W. Shaw" <chasshaw@leaco.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 13:17:42 +0000
Howdy All,

I have a microHAM USB Interface III purchased new but never used which I do not need. It is in new/unused condition with originally supplied USB cable and cable for Orion/O.II (DB15-TT-OR) and includes the CD ROM. You can see all details concerning this interface at
        http://www.microham-usa.com/Products/USB3.html
which includes detailed information and photos. You can also download the complete manual as well as other information. Keep in mind that this unit contains its own "soundcard" and is powered from the computer USB. Just the two cables connect everything.

Paid $229 plus about $15 shipping and handling. Am asking $190 shipped in the U.S. via Priority Mail. Please contact me direct only by email above. Thanks.

73,
Charles - N5UL
Hobbs, NM

07:35:00