Re: [TenTec] Model 540 Dial indicator

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 540 Dial indicator
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 23:30:15 -0500
Just drop Ten Tec a call!

I have ordered them several times, they're not very expensive. I
always order one along with new elastic cord when I do a PTO rebuild.

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is
never sure.