[TenTec] I'm temporarily out of the office-Who to call

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] I'm temporarily out of the office-Who to call
From: john.brewer@us.schneider-electric.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:32:08 -0500

I will be out of the office starting  01/28/2010 and will not return until
02/09/2010.

I am out of the office starting Jan 29 for medical reasons.  My return date is
not known yet,
but it will likely be at least the 8th of January.  I will be reading my Email
periodically.
Please contact Marietta Young if you need help regarding the ITB integration
project (217-6434)
or Gary Franklin for general questions (217-6487). Feel free to leave an email
if the issue is
one that can wait until my return.  I'll make every effort to reply as soon as
I can before
that time.

Thanks ,  John