Re: [TenTec] High speed washer hum/whine

To: <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] High speed washer hum/whine
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber - AB9M" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:35:32 -0600
NEC 210.4 Multiwire Branch Circuits. This is a circuit that "consists of two
or more ungrounded conductors that have a voltage between them, and a
grounded conductor that has an equal voltage between it and each ungrounded
conductor of the circuit, and that is connected to the neutral or grounded
conductor of the system." The conductors of such circuits must originate
from the same panel. These circuits can supply only line-to-neutral loads.