[TenTec] Wanted 962 Power Supply

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Wanted 962 Power Supply
From: "Speer, Doug" <Doug.Speer@FairbanksMorse.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 07:36:46 -0600
Does anyone have a Model 962 Power supply in good electrical and cosmetic
condition you are willing to sell?  I would consider a Model 961 as well.  If
you have one for sale please contact me off line with condition and price
information.

Doug, W9PN
doug.speer@fairbanksmorse.com<mailto:doug.speer@fairbanksmorse.com>

----------Legal Disclaimer----------

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential,
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  No other person is
authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any information contained
herein).  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.