Re: [TenTec] Titan III screen current question.....

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Titan III screen current question.....
From: "David W LeJeune, Sr" <lejeuned@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:27:19 -0600
My titan III screen meter, with no drive, is about 1/8 inch above zero.  In
normal operation, I actually show a very small amount of negative grid
current at maximum output - needle never goes below 1/8 belo zero.  Only
when I have a real bad mismatch do I show positive screen current.

I was told that it's a real pain in the but to change the meter lamps.  Both
of mine, as well as the one behind the operate/standby switch are bad.  I'll
live with it!

Great amplifier, though.  Best I've ever owned but it sure likes the SWR to
be below 1.5 to 1.

Dave WN5V