Re: [TenTec] 6 meter transverter & jupiter

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 6 meter transverter & jupiter
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:03:07 -0600

On 3/15/2010 1:57 PM, John Graves wrote:
> Jerry,
>
> Thanks for the information.  I knew about Downeast but when I looked at
> their catalog page, it looks like they have dropped the 6 M and
> concentrate on 144 Mhz and up.

The catalog I looked at said 50 through 432 were in redesign. Then on
the home page I found this link with the new design and prices:
http://www.downeastmicrowave.com/PDF/VHF-UHFXVERT_pd.pdf

DEMI is a husband and wife, both hams, operation. Good products.

I will check on the other two.  The
> British one with a 25 watt PA onboard comes out just barely more
> expensive at 178 pounds than the Elecraft. G.... knows what the shipping
> cost from the old country would be.
>
> Regards,
>
> John / WA1JG

73, Jerry, K0CQ