[TenTec] Omni VII Feed Back

To: "Ten-Tec, Discussion" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VII Feed Back
From: davkozy@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 02:58:15 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

     I have had the Omni VII since right after Dayton 2009.  Works great!
However, I ran into a problem last night. When I tried to transmit ( SSB ) I
get an extremly loud feed back shriek through the speaker!  It almost seems as
thought the radio is transmitting at the same time it's receiving. It just
started doing it as I had just finished a QSO not more that 10 minutes prior to
this problem. I did not change anything from the last QSO to the next accept
for the frequency.

    Has anyone else encountered this problem?  Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Your comments are most welcomed.

Dave,  KB9EPL