[TenTec] the titan III amp

To: "TEN TEC DISCUSSION" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] the titan III amp
From: "John Molenda" <brazos@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 00:01:26 -0400
Hello all , I am awaiting a Titan III amp which Hopefully will  be here soon !
There is a question on the condition of the top cover apparently there are two
round holes on the top which line up with the tubes and pressurized air is
blown under the tubes and out the top .  ( I think )  Can someone who has one
of these amps describe or take a picture of the top so that I know if these
tube exhaust holes are covered with some type of screen or something and I know
how this is supposed to look .  thanks in advance   all the best   John kb2huk