Re: [TenTec] Power Meter Adjustment on Centurion

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Power Meter Adjustment on Centurion
From: "pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer2@q.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 16:27:09 -0700
Dennis I just found the readings as received on the first replacement set of
meters I got from TT . 4/27/2005

They were both 2.380 volts with 1 ma through the meter. Everything read with
a Fluke DVM 0.1% meter.

Second  set of replacement meters were 2.493 volts at 1 ma . (Took 1.01 ma
for fullscale ) 12/15/2005

BTW I added a 3.3  volt 1/2 watt zener across the meters (2.7 volts would be
OK too) so the meter voltage couod not go above 3.3 volts anymore - that
also damped the meter a bit since the forward diode slopws the decay of the
meter current .  I juts solderd them across the meter terminals. (watch
polarity)

73 Hank K7HP