Re: [TenTec] Yamaha CM-500

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Yamaha CM-500
From: <w4wst@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 23:03:36 -0400
Hi Jim,
I have been using the YAMAHA CM-500 for about the last year on my ORION 11and
most of my contacts say that it sounds as good or better than my ELECTROVOICE
RE-27. I would consider that a ringing endorsement. I do use the in-line
battery box that came with the CM-500 instead of direct power from the rig.
HARRY ENGEL W4WST