Re: [TenTec] Omni A-D Series B project

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni A-D Series B project
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 09:47:39 -0600
The best of the first 60 hits out of 9430 from googling "tentec pto
rebuild" (without the quotes). With several opinions on grease, some
from auto parts stores and one from a Fancy bicycle shop. When I used
the tentec kit on the PTO in my Corsair II, it definitely needed new
parts because the race had a serious groove worn in it.

http://www.tentecwiki.org/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=pto_rebuild.pdf

http://radio.tentec.com/service/products

http://www.io.com/~n5fc/c21_pto.htm

http://www.mods.dk/downloadmanual.php?RefFil=PTO_Rebuild_Kit_Manual.zip&radio=