[TenTec] TenTec 243 VFO question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec 243 VFO question
From: "Dave" <w8drk@woh.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:00:12 -0400
Hi, Gang:
I just purchased an Omni D, series B, and also received a model 243 VFO with
it. Unfortunately, there were no manuals for either piece. I found, and
downloaded, the manual for the Omni D on the TenTec website, but there is
nothing listed for the 243. I was just wondering if someone could tell me what
the 6 positions of the lower right hand switch are? I think they are various
setups for the vfo (main VFO, outboard vfo, split, etc.), but would like to
know the actual function of each position. If the rig checks out OK, (and so
far it is checking out very well for a 30 year old rig!) I will probably order
a manual for it at a later date.
Also, on a side note, I was wondering what microphones you have had good
results with on the Omni D?
73: Dave
      W8DRK