Re: [TenTec] Best Ten-Tec bang for the buck?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Best Ten-Tec bang for the buck?
From: john ferro <foxbat426@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:32:27 -0400
pegasus!! great rig, wish i never sold mine - it would be great if it had a
real time panadapter.

the N4PY software will do that, but you have to run the peg with a flex radio
or some other SDR that supports the power SDR software. by the time you get
done its probably better to just buy a flex.

since using a real time pan, i could not go back to a rig without one.
whichever ten tec rig you chose, take advantage of the latest N4PY software
that allows for the real time pan adapter - a whole new "visual" world opens
up. if you chase DX it's a must!

73, John Ki4ucw