Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Solid Aluminum Main Tuning Dial

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Solid Aluminum Main Tuning Dial
From: "Phil Chambley Sr." <k4dpk@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:43:52 -0400
Y'know, I build and sell stuff to other hams, too, and I've been very
pleased at the feedback from my customers, both positive and negative.

Either way, the overall result has been improvements in the finished
product, the way in which it is used or in my own efficiency in production.

For that input, I am thankful.

None of us, including me, intended to steal your thunder or detract in any
way from your undertaking.  Building on each others' ideas comes natural to
hams, especially if they've been involved in development as an occupation.

Sorry for having troubled you with my comment, and yes, the option whether
to purchase is ours.

Phil C. Sr.
k4dpk