Re: [TenTec] Orion II Firmware Status Update April 23

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Firmware Status Update April 23
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 00:10:59 -0400
Excellent Reporting John Henry !

This message states clearly that there are problems, what has been done to
avoid releasing the problems to the world, and
what the path forward is going to look like in terms of producing solutions
and improvements.

It also shows the will and the ability to communicate effectively and
frankly.

Exactly what is needed.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ