Re: [TenTec] Orion II Firmware Status Update April 23

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Firmware Status Update April 23
From: "John Molenda" <cdistflatfoot@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:30:42 -0400

I very much agree with the usefulness of the knob I wish the knob worked
with a clicking motion , each time the knob would move you would feel a
click or stop which tells you have achieved one more step in that direction
.  I don't use the memories because of this over sensitive inaccurate knob .
And I vote for the waterfall I used it all the time .  John kb2huk