Re: [TenTec] WTB- Ten-Tec Book

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB- Ten-Tec Book
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 17:15:19 -0400
Well said.  I was researching cameras last night and was amazed at the
range in prices for the same item.   I gives me cause to pause and
ponder why anyone would pay as much as $165 more for an item from one
vendor with, say, a 600 positive feedback rating,  but not from a much
lower priced vendor with, say, a 25,000 positive feedback rating.

I am equally impressed that TenTec gear seems to be in better shape
compared to its contemporaries from other mfrs.  I admit my bias in this
regard, but it seems like TT rigs are better cared for, overall
(generally?), it seems.

Just MY take...  nothing scientific about it, nor were any animals were
injured or killed in the formation of these views.