[TenTec] Ten-Tec Paragon & Icom PW-1 Amp?..

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Paragon & Icom PW-1 Amp?..
From: "Jeffrey M. Swiger" <N8NOE@ARRL.Net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 00:28:00 -0400
Hi All, Been a While since I posted..
I just got a Ten-Tec Paragon in from a Trade and was thinking of connecting it
to the PW-1..
ANYONE done this?..

The Ten-Tec has TX EN/TX OUT..
The TX out: Provides a Closure to Ground thru an open collector Transitor to
ground whenever the Paragon is in Transmit Mode.
No more Specs I find in the Manual I have?

Is this the Thing Needed on the PW-1's
SEND Control Jack's?...

In Reading, it seems the PW-1 needs the Ground, but Gives Specs of
MAX. Control: 5.0V DC / 0.1A
Ground Level: -0.5 to 0.8V DC

If I read RIGHT, if the Paragon Can Ground this, all is good?..
I Really Need some advice on this one..

Jeff-N8NOE
N8NOE at ARRL dot NET
can get me direct..