Re: [TenTec] WTB Ten Tec Omni V

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB Ten Tec Omni V
From: "Tim Heasman" <tim@sideswiper.plus.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 15:17:13 +0100
Hi Richard,

I have an Omni V with stock filters, the other are in a VI opt 3 that I got
last year.

It currently has the updated control chip installed, but I have the old one
stored somewhere.

I am asking £550 plus carriage and insurance.

If you are interested I will take some photos and forward to you.

73

Tim

gm4lmh