[TenTec] PowerSDR-IF & N4PY linking document

To: Ten-Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>, Orion565 <orion565@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PowerSDR-IF & N4PY linking document
From: Rick W <ve7tk@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 13:41:40 -0700 (PDT)
The PowerSDR-IF and N4PY software for use with the LP-PAN (or similar)
panadapter has undergone many rapid changes over almost 2 years since my
original document.  So there was a SERIOUS need to update the documentation.
The updated documentation shows how to get PowerSDR-IF panadapter software
working with N4PY Orion rig control software WITHOUT the need to use LP-Bridge
software.  In addition, it provides detailed set-up instruction allowing N4PY
to be used with programs such as CWSkimmer, N1MM and PowerSDR concurrently.

The set-up is not "plug-n-play" but hopefully users will find it clear enough
to get the necessary programs linked and working.

Please note that the most current version of this and other
documentation is available on my website.  Enter the site and then go to
"Ten-Tec Information" and click on "LP-PAN/Orion".

As always, comments appreciated.

73,
Rick
VE7TK