Re: [TenTec] bugs in Orion firmware 2.044A

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] bugs in Orion firmware 2.044A
From: Steven Kline <skline4@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 20:46:46 -0500
Yes, thank you Rod and all.  I needed to be more specific in my terminology.
As Rod stated I am speaking of the DSP variable BW.
It was a good suggestion, and I will reload the software load and do the
necessary master reset and see if the situation is still there.  Initially when
I downloaded the new release there were no error flags displayed but I will do
this again and assure there are no issues in that area.

I'll provide another update tomorrow.

Steve - W5JK