[TenTec] Bandwidth, Mode, Storage of values

To: "Ten-Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Bandwidth, Mode, Storage of values
From: "Rick Borken" <rickb@cpinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:10:33 -0500
Thanks very much John. I've been happily using the USER memories for the
last five years, and I had no idea they remembered the bandstack setting for
BW. It must have been dumb luck on my part that things worked they way I
thought they did. I guess the bug I thought I found isn't a bug after all.

Your explanation makes excellent sense, and I also understand better why
it's designed this way, finally. I'd urge you to put your explanation into
the next revision of the user manual. It will help lots of people understand
how this great rig works.

73, Rick K0XB