Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec the SSB company?

To: tentec@contesting.com, martin@ok1rr.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec the SSB company?
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 16:34:42 EDT
I agree, Dave.  Our local radio club here in southern Arizona has a;
weekly net on 20 SSB during the summer months, so the "snowbirds" who go north
in the summer can stay in touch.  It's pretty much the only SSB operating I
do, except for putting my KWM-2/30L-1 on the Collins collectors' net.
Anyway, a couple of years ago I was net control and Bob Heil checked  in.  When
I told him I was using an Orion II, he replied "I helped  design the
transmit audio section of that."  Yes, T-T has very good  SSB.  That's fine
with
me, as long as they don't forget us CW ops!

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 6/21/2010 6:51:04 P.M. GMT Standard Time,