Re: [TenTec] OT: logging

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: logging
From: John Graves <jh.graves@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 21:34:16 -0400
I have been very happy with XMLog.  It does all the basic functions very
well and it also will read your Xcvr for frequency and mode if you are
connected.  It is freeware and downloadable from http://XMLog.com.  It
wall also work with LoTW if you are using that tool as well.   It will
track progress for a number of awards as well.  It is a logging program
not a contest logger such as N1MM.

John / WA1JG

--
John Graves