Re: [TenTec] OT: 459 is not always an RST

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: 459 is not always an RST
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:03:47 -0500
The Ten-Tec - Dolly Parton relationship seems to be one of mutual high
regard with both organizations having employees with family employed by the
other.  When I mentioned Dolly Parton to a Ten-Tec representative at Dayton
this past year he told me of Dolly Parton's benevolence with employee family
appreciation events and causes.

When you visit Sevierville, it seems like almost every one knows Dolly or
went to school with her. Its similar with Ten-Tec, there is a lot of local
pride in the organization. I grew up in a small town and once off the "strip
of music halls, fast food restaurants, and chain hotels" in Sevierville, I
found the local people to be very much the friendly, honest, hard working,
country folk, I knew as a kid. Back to Ten-Tec, you may not be able to try
out a new radio on just a hand shake "contract but the thirty day home trial
of new equipment is unique these days.

If you have questions about the Ten-Tec "home trial", please contact me
directly.

73,

Gary - AB9M