[TenTec] FS: TenTec Scout w/7 Modules & NB

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TenTec Scout w/7 Modules & NB
From: Louis Ciotti <lciotti1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:13:00 -0400
Up for sale is a Scout with 7 band modules (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15,
10).  Used it this past field day, worked great.  Although I like the
radio, I have decided to go a differnt route for a mobile radio.  As
far as I can tell everything works 100%.  Has the NB module, wich does
work great in a mobile set up.  I replaced the meter lamp with a blue
LED, and I think I still have the original lamp that I will include
with the radio if I find it.  Also have the original manual, not a
reprint.  $410 shipped.  Contact me off list if you want photos.