Re: [TenTec] Orion II Transmit Problem

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Transmit Problem
From: "N4PY2" <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 17:26:34 -0400
Did you also do a battery reset?  Below is the best procedure for a full
absolute reset.

1) Power off Orion.
2) Power On holding the VFO B LCK button.
3) Continue holding LCK button until the radio says "Battery Failure".
4) Power off Orion.
5) Power on holding "Main RX/TX" button.
6) Continue holding this button until the radio says reset complete.
7) Do not clear any settings when asked to do so.
8) Power the Orion off and back on one more time.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com