[TenTec] need info on TT Titan III model 417 amp

To: "TEN TEC DISCUSSION" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] need info on TT Titan III model 417 amp
From: "John Molenda" <cdistflatfoot@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 23:03:38 -0400
Hello All , I have a Ten tec titan III amp model 417.  I have a muffin fan I
would like to use to dissipate heat inside the amp can anyone confirm that the
air intake is on the right side ? If I force a little bit of air at the intake
would that put the air in the blower or just inside the box.  how about using a
nice flat heat sink on top of the amp ?  Just looking to add some cooling to
the amp because of the  installation could be better It sits on a glass desk
with about 2 feet of space on the right side and 6 inches on the left side and
only 5 inches above the amp another glass table sits above the amp and gets
pretty hot so I am wondering if the amp has enough ventilation .  any ideas
will be greatly appreciated as I would like the amp and tubes to last for ever
I just love this amp .  John kb2huk