Re: [TenTec] cheap rigs

To: k0rrp@embarqmail.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] cheap rigs
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 09:55:31 -1000
Hi Mike,

It is possible that you are just seeing the original post one time,
followed by a bunch of responses by other people. When people respond
with the original message still fully intact, especially if their
response it added to the bottom instead of to the top, it appears as a
whole bunch of repeats of the same original message. It would be nice if
when people respond to posts they edit out everything except the
particular sentences they are commenting on. None of us really needs to
see the Ten-Tec email reflector footer multiple times at the bottom of a
message, nor do we want the see the promotions from several email
service providers at the bottom of messages. It is simple (with most
email programs) to delete all of that stuff before sending a response
message. I guess a lot of people don't care or are too lazy to do it.

DE N6KB